Friday, May 4, 2012

New look, New Start.

So, I have been working on the look of my blog. I like the background, not sure of the logo. But its a start. I keep thinking I am not using this how I should. I want to try to post everyday, be it pictures, updates on weight loss or exercise, or me just ranting because life was crazy that day. I think it can be therapeutic and help me get this jewelry party started. Anyway, I thought for starters, I should post something about Pinterest. I am on pinterest on a daily basis. I love it for the inspiration. I find craft tutorials, words of wisdom, funny pictures, fashion, and even recipes. So, If your on pinterest, please follow mine. I have a pretty good following on mine already. I even had someone email me and ask me my opinion on Christmas gifts because they loved what I posted. Which was odd and sweet all at the same time.


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment