Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Music of the week.

I am a huge music buff. I was a music major in college (before I realized, what the hell am I doing?), so I have a very eclectic taste in music. So I hear by declare Friday's to be Music of the Week day!!! I will introduce you to bands I have discovered, bands I like, bands I have seen in concert. Just lots of Bands.

This week, I am posing the video for Eisley.




I found Eisley by going through a website I love called a beautiful mess. Elise Larson has some great design ideas but her husband is part of a new band called "Sucre`." Stacy, the lead singer, is part of a family owned and operated band called Eisley. I fell in love with both groups immediately. I will post some sucre video's next week. But they have a great sound and great lyrics. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment