Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bandana Crazy

So I recently inherited, and I am not exaggerating,  like 40 bandanas from my grandmother, and that might be an understatement actually. She was very big into decorating, and would use them for lots of "socializing," (the woman was the epitamy of the 50s-60s housewife who did nothing but entertain and drink martini's, I think thats where I get my love of martini's from, but that's another day, another blog.) So now comes the dilemma, what do I do with all of these bandanas? So, I go to my usual places for inspiration, Pinterest (of course) and Hobby lobby. I found this project pamphlet:

Project Detail : Project Inspiration : Hobby Lobby - Hobby Lobby

Now, I will say that some of it is a little teeny-bopper-ish (Yes, I say its a word)so I will obviously update it for adults. But I have never owned an apron. Just never thought about it before. So that will be my first project with the bandanas! Pictures to come! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment